Join I/O 2014 from anywhere!

June 24, 2014


Link copied to clipboard
By Billy Rutledge, Director of Developer Relations

We’re loading the big green robot into Moscone and watching the event come to life in front of our eyes. We're really looking forward to seeing you here, but even if you aren't able to attend in person, you can still follow everything that's happening in real time. Here is how:


  • The Keynote and selected sessions will be live streamed throughout the 2 days, on 4 different channels. Tune into google.com/io on June 25 starting at 9AM PDT to see everything from the comfort of your couch.
  • Download the mobile app which allows you to access the live stream on the go, discover I/O-related conversations on Google+ and be reminded when sessions in your personalized schedule are about to start.
  • Join an Extended event happening near you and watch I/O with friends.

  • Put in your I/O requests and questions about what's happening on the ground. All you need is to post publicly on Google+ using the "#io14request" hashtag and it will be picked up and answered by our team of onsite community managers. Read more about the program here.
  • Follow our +Google Developers feed so you learn about the conference announcements and highlights as they happen.
  • If you’re interested in bringing the I/O live stream and Google+ social feed directly to your audience, customize and embed our Live Blogging Gadget on your website and/or blog. Get started here.

Can’t wait for I/O to begin? Over the past few days, we have been rolling out I/O Bytes -- short videos to help developers like you dive in and experience I/O anywhere, anytime. Over 100 videos will be available on the Developers YouTube channel, throughout the I/O live stream, and on the I/O website once the event starts.

See you on Wednesday!

Billy Rutledge, Director of Developer Relations

Posted by Louis Gray, Googler